Realme 7Pro After realme UI 2.0 Update automatically Screen Lock & Unlock Problem.

Hi guys I'm Sahil and I'm users of Realme 7 pro. and few days ago I updated my Realme 7 Pro to Railme UI 2.0 but I got a very big problem automatically Screen lock and unlock and power button and volume button does not reduce anything. Do you also have this problem? Yes OR Not? 




I am facing this same issue 👇




HOW TO Fixed This Issue.

•1) First of all, reboot your phone. 

press and hold the volume up and power button simultaneously for 1 minute. Your phone will automatically reboot. 

•2) reset your system settings. 
 
Open setting > additional setting > backup and reset > erase all data factory reset and click reset system settings only. 

It will not erase your personal data. Only reset your system settings. 


•3) clear data uses on your system launcher. 

Open setting > app management  > App List > And Click two dot : bottom in right side > Show system & search system launcher and then click and clear all data.  No any effect your your personal data. 


Follow this 3 tips fix your screen issues. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog